If you have any questions regarding these statements or which statements may apply to you, please contact us
This privacy statement is a living document and will be updated as needed. If there is any element that
requires your additional consent pertaining to data that is personally identifiable that you provided to
us, we will contact you via email to request this consent.
PN1: Data Ethics Website (DataEthics.net)
Version: 3.1 Updated 7/26/2018, 8/23/2018
At Data Ethics your right to maintain your personally identifiable information is incredibly important
to us, in fact, it is one of our primary purposes for existence. If you think that data has been
submitted to us through our website in error, if you would like to inquire what information that you
have submitted in the past is still on file, or if you would like to have the information that you
submitted to our website information deleted, please feel free to contact us. Our Data Protection
Officer is Brandan Keaveny, and can be reached by emailing email@example.com
All inquires regarding data you have submitted must be made in writing.
There are a couple of places on our website that provide you, the user, an opportunity to submit
information to Data Ethics for the purpose of contacting you about our services, sending your
information about our services, or sending you free resources that you have requested to receive. Given
that this information is coming directly from you, our website visitor, the information is directly
linked to your personal identity. To avoid partial data collection, we require all information requested
on a form to be completed in order to submit a form. Based on which form that you use you are asked to
• Email address
• Yes/No Answer to whether you would like to receive our quarterly newsletter
• Any comments you make in the comment box (this is not a required field)
• Yes/No consent box to use the information you provided to contact you
- Data Ethics uses two third party applications to conduct this data collection Weebly and Privy. Please feel free to review their respective privacy policies by clicking on their name.
- We don’t sell any data to anyone.
- We only share data with contractors that help manage our website and marketing efforts. These contractors are not permitted to share or sell data as part of their scope of work with Data Ethics LLC.
- We don’t share this information with non-contracted business partners.
There are a couple of processes that occur as soon as the Data Ethics site begins to load.
What we don’t automatically collect: your name, your email, or any other personal information that is directly connected to you.
We don’t sell any data to anyone. We only share data with contractors that help manage our website and marketing efforts. These contractors are not permitted to share or sell data as part of their scope of work with Data Ethics LLC.
This privacy statement provides an account for the personal information that Data Ethics LLC collects when you visit our website. Some data is collected automatically (automated data), and other data is provided by you, the site visitor, through direct data entry (data you provide)
462 Eastbrooke Lane
Rochester, NY 14618
Data Protection Officer
as a Service
State of Massachusetts
© Data Ethics LLC 2021. All rights reserved